Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weekend with the Segos, part 2

I finally figured out how to transfer the pictures from my phone to the computer! Such a happy day. With my old phone I couldn't move pictures directly from the phone to the computer. The only way to get them off (so said the Sprint Store guy) was to e-mail them (like I was going to pay for that). My only regret about that set-up (which still stings a bit) is that the first picture taken after Rhett was born (while Paul was in Bellingham and my in-laws were on the way to the hospital) was on that phone. A nurse took a picture of Rhett on the scale for me. I had really wanted to find some way to get that one picture off the phone, but after several baths in baby saliva my phone gave up on me. Even though I know it's not a big deal, it still bugs me a little.

Anyway...

I actually did take some pictures while we were in Richland! These are all from Saturday at the park when the kids played in the Family Friendly Soccer league that their way cool mom and dad created.

Here's Allie (in the middle) during her soccer game

The little boys played at the park while the big kids played soccer. Benjamin followed Breton around almost the entire time, wanting to do everything together.

This is how Rhett figured how to go down the slide all by himself. He thought it was pretty fun. I was pretty impressed with his fearlessness. Later he went down a different slide that had a bigger drop to the ground and he fell on his head. It wasn't so fun after that.
(I don't know what the deal is with the sound on these videos. Anyone know about this stuff?)



Afterwards the kids (and Paul) had fun in a leaf pile. Here are Paul and Lane ready to drop leaves on Rhett (which he thought was so fun)!

No comments: