The Duersch Family est. 2005
Oh man, I laughed out loud. That's classic.
Haha! Don't we all have days like like that? One of Caleb's recent prayers included "thank you for my bad mommy." I silently laughed and then made him say another prayer.
Too funny! I love it!
AHAHAHAHAAA... that is hilarious.
I'll bet you had to bite your tongue to not laugh during that prayer. I love listening to little kids pray - they are so blunt.
That's the funniest thing I've read all month! Ha!
So funny!
Vicky that is hilarious. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh man, I laughed out loud. That's classic.
Haha! Don't we all have days like like that? One of Caleb's recent prayers included "thank you for my bad mommy." I silently laughed and then made him say another prayer.
Too funny! I love it!
AHAHAHAHAAA... that is hilarious.
I'll bet you had to bite your tongue to not laugh during that prayer. I love listening to little kids pray - they are so blunt.
That's the funniest thing I've read all month! Ha!
So funny!
Vicky that is hilarious. :)
Post a Comment