The Duersch Family est. 2005
Woohoo!! Congratulations!! It's so cute!!
Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pictures when you're all moved in!
Congratulations! It looks great!
Yes! Congrats! Do you feel like big kids now? We did when we bought ours last summer.
Happy day! Congrats!
Huzzah - I can't wait to see more.
CONGRATULATIONS!What exciting news!
that's a really pretty house. I love it. It's perfect. Great work!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys.
That is awesome! Congrats!
What exciting news! I can't wait to hear more details and see more pictures! Good luck with the move!
REALLY??! How exciting!!! GOOD LUCK with the moving! (this post made me laugh and laugh, by the way!)
Yay for the Duersch's!!! It's so wonderful to have your own home! And it'll be especially fun for all of you (but probably Paul especially) to be able to do WHATEVER you WANT to it!! Have fun and good luck moving!!
WHOO HOO!!! Congrats!!
Wow! Congratulations! You're so adult now- haha!
I sent you an E-mail but didn't hear back. Did you get it? How's the house coming? Love, Alicia
Vicky I am so excited for you!! It's so cute! And it's in WA still?? I'm going to guess yes, because it looks like it just rained in the picture :)
Hooray! Congrats! Being a homeowner is pretty great, in spite of the extra responsibilities. :)
Vicky! Just got back from a trip and read your comment. Here is the recipe!http://ourpursuits.blogspot.com/2007/05/finger-paint-13-c-cornstarch-3-t-sugar.htmlHope you guys are well!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Woohoo!! Congratulations!! It's so cute!!
Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pictures when you're all moved in!
Congratulations! It looks great!
Yes! Congrats! Do you feel like big kids now? We did when we bought ours last summer.
Happy day! Congrats!
Huzzah - I can't wait to see more.
CONGRATULATIONS!
What exciting news!
that's a really pretty house. I love it. It's perfect. Great work!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys.
That is awesome! Congrats!
What exciting news! I can't wait to hear more details and see more pictures! Good luck with the move!
REALLY??! How exciting!!! GOOD LUCK with the moving!
(this post made me laugh and laugh, by the way!)
Yay for the Duersch's!!! It's so wonderful to have your own home! And it'll be especially fun for all of you (but probably Paul especially) to be able to do WHATEVER you WANT to it!! Have fun and good luck moving!!
WHOO HOO!!! Congrats!!
Wow! Congratulations! You're so adult now- haha!
I sent you an E-mail but didn't hear back. Did you get it? How's the house coming? Love, Alicia
Vicky I am so excited for you!! It's so cute! And it's in WA still?? I'm going to guess yes, because it looks like it just rained in the picture :)
Hooray! Congrats! Being a homeowner is pretty great, in spite of the extra responsibilities. :)
Vicky! Just got back from a trip and read your comment. Here is the recipe!
http://ourpursuits.blogspot.com/2007/05/finger-paint-13-c-cornstarch-3-t-sugar.html
Hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment