Saturday, June 5, 2010

As if the broccoli wasn't enough...

Not only does Rhett love broccoli, he loves to vacuum. No kidding! When I get the vacuum out, I have to try to do it really quickly before Rhett tries to take over, which is pretty difficult. He is right on top of it. He hears the word "vacuum" and goes straight for the closet where it's kept.


When these pictures were taken, Rhett went at it for about an hour. There was much kicking and screaming whenever I tried to take over. I suppose there are worse things in life than a 2-year-old with a knack for vacuuming.

Now, Benjamin knows his priorities. While Rhett vacuumed, Benjamin did this:


I guess Benjamin knows that in a few years he'll be doing chores anyway. No sense wasting time with vacuuming when you could be doing somersaults!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Can I order a Rhett? Holy moley!!

I've always said that kids should clean the floor since they're so close to it. When Jonathan was crawling I was tempted to make a Swiffer suit so that he could be a little productive ;)

McCracken said...

That is too cute!!!! Lana loves to sweep and mop, so I know how trying that can be at times :) Both of your boys are adorable. How is the new house?