Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Broccoli Bandit

I thought I posted about this last year, but I guess it got missed! Hopefully the fact that this behavior is recurring is evidence that Rhett will forever be a vegetable (or at least a broccoli) lover.

Last September in Juneau we caught Rhett on the kitchen table trying to steal Benjamin's food. Benjamin was finishing his slow-poke dinner and had a cookie waiting next to him for when he was all done eating his meal. Of course, Benjamin thought Rhett was after the cookie, but the title of this post has already given away his true aim:

Benjamin holds his cookie close for safe-keeping while Rhett goes for the real gold...

Broccoli!

These pictures are from April, but Rhett was quick to gobble up the broccoli at dinner last night too.

Notice how he has pushed his plate aside and pulled the serving bowl of broccoli right in front of him.


Can't argue with that!

5 comments:

Megan said...

How I wish I could be blessed with vegetable lovers...

Brian and Michelle said...

Mmmmm....broccoli! That's pretty funny!

Lisa said...

Um, WOW. I wish Jonathan had just a bit of that in him. If I trick a veggie into him, he immediately spits it out. Sigh.

Sarah said...

Too funny! Hopefully it lasts!

Rebekah said...

that's funny. my girls love broccoli too!