Our fifth wedding anniversary came and went in a flurry of cleaning, organizing, and remodeling. Paul sent me an e-mail that day to the effect of,
"Happy Anniversary! Just wanted you to know I didn't forget." To which I replied,
"I didn't forget either. But I thought it was tomorrow." Way to look at the calendar, Vicky.
Hopefully ten years will be more momentous than five.
And for memory's sake, here we are on our wedding day, May 28, 2005, coming out of the Salt Lake temple:

And here's one of us from a recent trip to the Seattle temple:

We're not as thin and not as cute, but I think our kids make up for it. Happy Anniversary!
4 comments:
I think you guys are still cute! Happy Anniversary!
It seems just like yesterday that you were in SLC but now with you little family you have an even brighter glow. Dad
Happy Anniversary!!!! I still remember going to your wedding reception. You guys are still just as cute :)
Congratulations! You guys are still way cute. :)
Post a Comment