Something that I was always really happy about as Benjamin's mom was that he was never the type to take off his own diaper. I really can't recall him ever doing it, although it's possible it happened once or twice. I definitely consider myself blessed in that respect. (It's the little things, you know?)
With that introduction, it probably goes without saying that Rhett has not followed in those particular footsteps.
I'm not sure what this means for his future. For now, I hope it stays limited to our backyard.
5 comments:
Look at those cute little buns! Climbing a tree while hanging free seems a little treacherous, but whatever, little dude :)
Oh, I laughed so hard! Good luck keeping it in the back yard. :)
There is something really hilarious about those pictures. That discarded diaper... then Rhett looks like Mowgli or something climbing that tree! Perhaps bulking diapers hinder proper climbing?
I really enjoy your boys. I wish we could have a manly little playdate!
too cute. (we tried everything to get mariah to leave her diaper on--even duct tape. when that didn't work, we resorted to the old style diaper pins. that did the trick.)
LOL Love it! What a cute little bum. :)
Post a Comment