The Duersch Family est. 2005
So cute. Benjamin makes me feel like I can have a boy. And he's getting so much hair!
Ah, yes! Gotta love the tractors. I swear, toys for boys are really a great excuse for the biggest boys in the house to get down and play! :)
I'm so glad you started a blog! These pictures are so cute! Boys are so fun, aren't they? :) We have a blog too (you may already know that, I can never remember who I've told!). It's travisandhilary.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute. Benjamin makes me feel like I can have a boy. And he's getting so much hair!
Ah, yes! Gotta love the tractors. I swear, toys for boys are really a great excuse for the biggest boys in the house to get down and play! :)
I'm so glad you started a blog! These pictures are so cute! Boys are so fun, aren't they? :) We have a blog too (you may already know that, I can never remember who I've told!). It's travisandhilary.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment