Saturday, October 27, 2007

Go 148!

I've had some requests from some old 148th Ward friends to see the pictures from our 2006 co-ed softball team. Here they are! I'm just going to put them all on so you can see which ones you or your spouse are in. I would e-mail them to you all, but the files are just too big. I'm sure you can copy and paste those that you want to save in your own files.

So enjoy! (And sorry for the unflattering shots--when are sports really flattering?)


6 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for posting those! Even though I look... not so flattering lol. I'm glad that I saw these after the fact, or I would've never played softball again :)

Lesley said...

Whatever, Lisa! I LOVE the action shot of you at bat! Really!

I am SO glad you took these pictures, Vicky!

Vicky said...

Well, being pregnant at the time I didn't have a lot else to do. It was fun to watch.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

You guys changed your blog! Way to keep me on my toes!

lori said...

fun pictures!

Brooke said...

Hey, I was pregnant too. Just not very far along.