I loved the idea of these newspaper ghosts the minute I saw them on my friend Lori's blog a while back. It was so simple and quick to bring a little Halloween into our house.
If you want to see some really great fall decor, check out what Anne did at her house.
4 comments:
What a cute idea. We are so glad you guys are back! Sophie thinks Benjamin is the greatest. Today she was talking about how "funny" he was (which means he was laughing) when they did the bubbles in Nursery.
That's such a great idea! They're so cute--especially your "family" :) Love it!
That is so cute! I love the variety of ghosts! (We call them ghosties at our house!) And that is SO CUTE of Benjamin to have family ghosts! What a sweet little guy you've got there!
We haven't even done ours yet! Thanks for the motivation!!! I love the holding hands ghosts! That's too much fun!! And I've been meaning to leave happy birthday comments but I've been such a slacker! I'm glad you guys are back! What a crazy summer!
Post a Comment