Yard clean-up was on the agenda for last night's Family Home Evening. At one side of our house and wrapping around part of the back was a dense jungle of overgrown weeds of many sorts which had been taking thorough advantage of the rainfall in these parts. Before we mowed it all down we had to clear away some large rocks and trash scattered about. While being grossed out by the abundance of slugs in one part of the yard (could someone please educate me on the ecological value of slugs???), I came upon this little guy, holding very still and hoping I wouldn't notice him.
I'm glad I found him (or her) before the lawnmower did! Here's a long video of the boys and the frog.
1 comment:
What a wonderful adventure for your boys. I am glad you will have this hunter in your garden. They eat bugs that you do not want there. Dad
Post a Comment