Benjamin likes to take pictures with my camera phone, and his favorite thing to do is take pictures of himself making silly faces. His repertoire of poses has definitely widened over time, and I have to laugh when I look through the photos and find one of these randomly among the other pictures.
Hahaha!! That is too cute. When Jonathan was littler I used to let him play with my cell phone if he got fussy in the car, and I have a couple of cherished pictures of the back of my seat and a little foot :) Oh, and he texted them to people sometimes. Poor Abbie White is #1 in my alphabetical list, so she got most.
I love it! My little sister used to steal my camera, back before digital days, and I'd develop whole rolls of panoramic-size pictures of the ceiling of our car, or my bedroom floor. Arrrgg! Benjamin is totally cute! And, I did make the cupcakes, but the secret is MnMs and smashed tootsie rolls. :)
7 comments:
Hahaha!! That is too cute. When Jonathan was littler I used to let him play with my cell phone if he got fussy in the car, and I have a couple of cherished pictures of the back of my seat and a little foot :) Oh, and he texted them to people sometimes. Poor Abbie White is #1 in my alphabetical list, so she got most.
I think you have a future fashion model/photographer on your hands.
Benjamin is such a cutie! We miss you guys! Hope you are loving your new house!
Hilariously awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)
I love it! My little sister used to steal my camera, back before digital days, and I'd develop whole rolls of panoramic-size pictures of the ceiling of our car, or my bedroom floor. Arrrgg! Benjamin is totally cute! And, I did make the cupcakes, but the secret is MnMs and smashed tootsie rolls. :)
So funny! I love it!
Mom said this was awesome. He rivals Ruth for self portraits. We love this boy too. Mom and Dad
Post a Comment