Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Help Wanted

We like to play a game with the boys where we say "Who wants to ....?" in a really happy voice, and the boys (and some times Paul and I) excitedly reply, "MEEEE!" We'll be driving down the road or sitting at the dinner table and it will go like this:

"Who loves Dada?"
Meeeee!!!

"Who loves Mama?"
Meeee!!!

"Who loves Benjamin?"
Meeee!!!

"Who loves Rhett?"
Meeee!!!

"Who likes blueberries?"
Meeee!!!

"Who wants some ice cream?"
Meeee!!!

You get the idea.

Well it simply can't be helped. Sometimes we have to have a little extra fun with it.

"Who has stinky feet?"
Meeee!!!

And my favorite, "Who wants to do the dishes?"
"Meeee!!!

Well tonight Benjamin wasn't so gullible (he's getting smart about these things).

I said, "Who wants to clean up the kitchen?"
"I don't!!!"

I guess I'll have to come up with a different tactic.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahaha, very creative of you :) Too bad Benjamin is getting too smart.

Hannah said...

That is a great idea! You should keep doing it with Rhett even if Benjamin is so smart.

Anonymous said...

That's funny. I love carrot cake too. Thanks for the recipe suggestion! Glad that Rhett will help around the house.

Alene said...

:-D Oh that's funny! Too bad they have to grow up so fast huh?!