We're starting to get in the Halloween spirit here at our house. Last week I made some changeable jack-o-lantern faces for the boys to play with. Benjamin loves making "silly pumpkin faces" and seeing who can make the silliest face (usually he does, of course).
Rhett just likes "gunkins" in general. We got nine little pumpkins from our garden this year. We'll still hit up the pumpkin patch and/or the grocery store for some good carving ones.
For dinner last night we ate individual pumpkin face pizzas. It was a really fun, simple dinner and the boys loved it.
And right now Benjamin is clamoring for me to open the box of Halloween decorations that Paul just retrieved from the attic, so we have more pumpkin fun in store.
4 comments:
That last picture is painfully cute!
Awww- so crafty and cute! You have such great ideas.
You're such a cute mom! I love that pizza idea.
What a great idea to make the pumpkin faces changeable! I think I am going to give that a try. :)
Post a Comment