Here are some pictures of an ottoman that I recently built. This was a fun project that came to exsistence because of how small our living room is. Just before we moved into our Wyview apartment we purchased a love seat from the DI because our three seat couch was not going to fit. The love seat was just right for Vicky, Benjamin, and I to sit on and have our own space. But Vicky and I wanted something to rest our feet on and an ottoman was just the trick. So after a couple sleepless nights (I can't sleep at night if I am very involved and exticed about building something) and a few Saturdays in my Dad's garage, the ottoman was completed. This was a fun and rewarding project, and I can't wait until I have my own work shed/garage someday (hopefully very soon).
Special thanks to Dad for helping me with the padding on the seat and to my sweatheart for helping me stain the ottoman.
It’s about 36" long, 15" wide, and 18" tall.
6 comments:
This is BEAUTFUL, Paul!! I'm so impressed!
That is GORGEOUS! Are you taking orders? That is totally our style of furniture. I will have to show Scott.
Wow...that is beautiful! I can't believe you made that yourself! You will definitely have to impart some of your skills to us!
Wow, Paul, that's so great! I am really impressed with your skills!
Go ahead Paul, rub it in that you are the ultimate male!
Man, I wish I was still around in Provo to watch you make that. It looks great. I wish I had at least an 1/8 of your talent.
Post a Comment