Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dilbert -- The Knack

Last week at our (School of Construction Management) weekly seminar the guest lecturer showed us this video. As CM grads we will be working with engineers all the time. I wonder if that is why we share a small number or courses with these guys. So in honor to them, our engineering friends, here is a funny video titled, "Dilbert --The Knack."


If you didn't think that was funny, I'm sorry. CM guys and engineers will usually take any chance to poke fun at each other.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Hey, careful there! That's pretty funny. Lesley showed me your blog and I was really excited to see how well you seem to be doing. I always said that I hope I can grow up to be like Paul Duersch.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

HAHAHA! One things for sure, I don't have the knack!